Thursday, August 26, 2010

Song of the day

I woke up this morning with this song in my head. My brother used to sing it when I was much younger and I loved the song, but then new songs always come in and we forget the old ones.

That I may know you 
For the rest of my life(or days)
Keep me in touch with you dear Lord
In everyday in all I do
For if I go in my own way
I'll loose the joy of knowing you

That's it.

It's a song(and it's a prayer too).

Times when you feel frustrated and things aren't just going you way, it just might mean you are out of touch with God and a simple bend of the knees can be the solution. Maybe.

In the words of my pastor, "God is all you need to have all your needs met"


On a personal note, I'm so excited.My internnship ends tomorrow. It's been a great experience and I've had fun and maybe there were times I've been so frustrated and I just wanna quit, but the end is here afterall.

I'm starting the countdown right now and I hope I get a sendforth party too. <:-p  Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts