Hello people. Very quickly; this is a list of some of my best quotes. Hope they mean as much to you as they mean to me. Hopefully, one day, I’ll be able to write about each one of them as they apply to me. Oh, btw, the list is in descending order. Number one is one of my all-time favorites. So, enjoy:
1. Marianne Williamson: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
2. Thomas Edison: "If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves."
3. Thomas Edison: "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
4. Mother Teresa: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."
5. Goethe: "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."
6. Oliver Wendell Holmes: "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
7. Albert Einstein: "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
8. Winston Churchill: "Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts."
9. Eddie Rickenbacker: "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."
10. Eleanor Roosevelt: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Okay, so that’s mine. What’s your top 3 or maybe not top, just any 3 that comes off the top of your head? Please share with us. We would like to know. J
BTW, it's my brother's birthday today. Happy birthday love. Sis loves you very much