Friday, February 25, 2011

My Friend's work

So I have this friend doing her masters in architecture (that's a strong girl if U ask me), but she's doing very well and recently, she finished her project(I think they call it studio work or something like that) and it's really awesome. I was so tripped by the work I had to blog about it.
I think I just found the architect for my house.
It's really beautiful and I hope you feel same.
                                       So, drumroll please..............................


Damilola Eludire, what can I say, I'm so proud of you and you should be proud of yourself too!!!

4 comments:

  1. waooo... that is a superb looking complex. I hope she translates it into life. it looks impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omdz....did she really design that herself?????wow. Im proud of your friend too.
    www.gistdotcom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That front makes the block sing. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to everyone on behalf of Dami. She saw the comments this morning and she was so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts