Sunday, May 22, 2011

I read blogs, so what?

Hello dear bloggers, hope you had a nice weekend.

Yesterday, a friend asked me exactly what I'm doing reading people's blogs and making comments and why I always seem to visit the same sites every time I'm online. Apparently, she had been watching me read people's blogs and visit a couple of reader's/writer's blogs.

Well, the answer was very simple:"Inspiration". I'm always very grateful when I read certain things and I'm like "Wow, that's amazing" or I read something and it just answers some of the questions I have at that moment. That feeling is amazing and it makes me feel like this is where I'm supposed to be.

The lessons we learn from our daily activities such as tweeting or blogging or even from facebook are things that are most insightful, things that address some of the basic issues of our lives and though they are sometimes funny, they give us a good reason to laugh, and from experience, I can say that laughter is a wonderful thing, even on our worst days.

So, the next time you are reading something, don't just read it like it's a normal part of your day, read it like there's  something you will get from whatever that article is and even if it makes you laugh, please do, it's very refreshing.

Have a wonderful week and go out and make waves wherever you go!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i always try to gain something from whatever im reading...like this ...

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts