Monday, March 4, 2013

And another two...


Happy new month lovely people. I specially love March and it’s not even my birth month. What month do you love the most?
To Whom It May Concern, thank you so much for your encouraging words in my last post. God bless you.

So I have assignments. Lol. Two liebster awards! Is that cool or what? J

Okay, here goes:
The rules are as follows:

1. Thank and link back to the giver.
Massive shout out to Toinlicious, my gist partner of life! Lol. How’s it coming with the FLOTUS btw? When are we having going to the white house for tea? Lol.  Thanks girl. You rock!

Also, massive shout out to this darling girl- SugarSugar. As much as I know the award was a setup, I still appreciate it. Mwah! So, I have set aside my long overdue fine. I promise to pay up! Thanks dear. You rock!

2. Answer the giver’s questions.

Toin’s Questions

a)  What makes you happy and what are you passionate about?
Technology

b)  Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?
I know people expect a ‘No’ to this question; but for me, it’s ‘Yes’. It matters today as much as it did 5 years ago and it probably will always matter.

c) What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
This one is dicey; I would join the Navy/Airforce.

d) If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
At the end of the day, only God, your happiness and self-satisfaction matters. Don’t let anybody dictate what you do with your life.

e) Would you break the law to save a loved one?
I was asked this question during an interview 2 years ago. Yes; I absolutely will.

Sugar’s Questions

a) what would you do if you were told you were adopted (weird question i know but it just popped in)
Lol…err…I actually don’t know. I thought of 4 possible things but they all just sounded stupid. So I don’t know.

b) if you were told to give all for Love or someone you love so much, would you hesitate or just give all?(please be honest!)
*sigh*I don’t like this type of questions but here’s my answer:  I would hesitate. Honestly.

c) Apart from your current location, where else is your dream land?
Singapore, Norway and Oman. (I’m allowed to have more than one, right?)

d) if you were given millions and a timer to spend it all today, what’s the first thing you would do with the money
I don’t mean to sound tawdry, but at this very moment, I’ll give it all to my mum.

e) If your house was on fire and you were given time to pick three things, what would they be?
Certificates (including my passport), Daddy’s picture and my phone.

3. Nominate five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
This is the difficult part but here goes:
Dayor (I was secretly praying you have less than 200 followers)

*sigh* That was a chore.


4. Ask five questions for one’s nominees to answer.
Let me tell you something: When I meet someone new and the person does the ‘ask me any questions’ thing, I usually tell him/her to ask me questions and assume that I asked the same questions so he/she just gives me answers. Moral of the story: I totally suck at asking questions. I’m going to try here though. So here goes:
  •   Working in an office or working for yourself. Which do you prefer and why?
  •   Male or female best friends. Which and why?
  •  In another life, would you study the same course you studied in uni/college or would you do something else? (You can tell why and you can also tell what you studied. Totally optional)
  • On a normal day (without any rush or complications), how long does it take you to get ready? (i.e. from shower moment to the moment you step out of the house)
  • What’s your dream job?

5. Post it on your blog.
 Done. 

10 comments:

  1. Loved your honesty girl, gist partner of life lol. Still working on the FLOTUS/POTUS situation but all in good times ;) Thanks for indulging *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the answers...if my house is on fire I would definitely be thinking passport, certificates and laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the awards and thanks for mine too.
    Love that bit on giving all the million dollars to your mum, same thing I would have done if she were alive. thanks once again babes, will get to it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some tasking questions. If I was given millions, I will immediately invest them into Real Estate. Simple.

    www.josephomotayo.blogspot.com/2013/03/saraba-13-africa-issue.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award. I will get to answer them sooonissh. I like your answers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooove ur answers...
    Wow!!!!who wud have known u love ur mum so much huh!!..
    All that cash#thinking#
    Awww....daddy's picture#cute#
    Yeah yeah...#sighs# I know I'm a darling...u can't help loving me can u#wink#
    So hw have u been?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have share some tips from this wonderful post on my bbm group. I really like the insights here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings & congratulations.....
    have a wonderfilled weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just passing by...the cobwebs are inches thick even

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts