Friday, March 25, 2011

Is it me or something is not right?

First, TGIF!!! I had an awesome week, though my lectures were definitely over killing, but no pain, no gain, right?

Something bothers me though and I don't think it's normal. Over the past weeks, say 2 or 3 weeks, it's like more people have died than the whole of the 21st century and no, I'm not trying to crack or anything.

First, my Head of Department; then a couple of 'celebrities',I think about three of them, then this man from church and then the little baby that was swallowed by a python(really, is that scary or what?) and just today, some girl in a reality show that I didn't watch(Koko Mansion) died.

I'm sure there are even some others I don't know about, but this is some really petrifying stuff. I guess it might all be coincidental, but even if it is, the incidents are happening at a really alarming rate and I hope it stops soon because I'm not sure I will be able to stand this any longer.

At times like this, all  we need to do is look up to God and mend our ways. If there's anybody you have issues with, sort it out because tomorrow is unknown and though I don't pray for any other person to die, we need to plan ahead always.


On a lighter note, I'm hopeful for a beautiful weekend, not because I don't have things to do; as a matter of fact, I have three assignments due next week, but because I have people I love around me and we have loads of girly stuffs to do.

On that note, Happy weekend everyone.

Sometimes God doesn't give what you think you want. Not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts