Thursday, March 31, 2011

Random Thoughts

I really do not want to sound completely random, yet I can't figure out the directions of my thoughts.
Random thought #1:So my brother started blogging today. He's a very deep thinker and I'm sure you'll see the originality and depth of his thoughts in the first blog post he got the courage to upload, so you can check it out at fikayofk.blogspot.com.


Random thought #2: It amazes me how the strange things going on in this world. I saw a movie that starred a 26 year old lady that had Parkinson's disease. It was a disturbing sight. Anyways, point is I need to know if there's anything in this world that is more painful than seeing that you have your hands and can't make use of them just because they are shaking. Wouldn't it be easier to accept that the hands are not even there at all. #justsaying

I think I'll just stop rambling at this point and try to gather my thoughts.

TGIF in advance people. Looking forward seriously to the upcoming elections this weekend. Hope it will end up being as peaceful as we hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts